Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to accept these terms and conditions, if you disagree with any part of these terms and condition, please do not use this website. The Cork Shed updates these terms and conditions and we therefore advise you to read them regularly.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not give any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website also includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- You will be responsible for the accuracy of any order placed. Please ensure that your order is correct before checkout as it may not be possible to amend before despatch.
- All items are subject to availability.
- All prices are inclusive of U.K. VAT, where applicable, at the standard rate.
- Payment can be made via Paypal. We do not store or keep any financial details (i.e. credit or debit card numbers or information) nor do we disclose any other customer information to any third parties.
- We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales given, however delays are occasionally inevitable. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within the estimated timescales. All parcels can be individually tracked via the Royal Mail tracking system.
- We are under no liability to accept claims for lost/delayed items in the post until 20 working days have passed after despatch for items sent by Royal Mail or Parcel Force, 10 working days for items sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery and 25 working days for items sent by Royal Mail Airmail. This time varies for items carried via courier and will be as the carriers’ terms and conditions. If the tracking system shows the parcel has been delivered we accept no responsibility for lost items.
- To help prevent lost items we do not allow items to be left unattended. A signature may also be required.
- Delivery costs are not refundable if our carrier has attempted delivery but has been unable due to an incorrect or inaccurate delivery address, there is no-one to accept the delivery or the delivery address is not accessible. Our carrier will leave instructions how to collect from their local office or re-schedule delivery if delivery has been attempted but was unsuccessful. There may be an additional charge for repeat delivery attempts. If you refuse to accept a delivery we reserve the right to charge for delivery and any return costs borne by us.
- We will not be liable for goods lost in the postal system due to incorrect or incomplete delivery addresses.
- All claims for orders not delivered must be made within 45 days of despatch.
- Claims for damaged or incorrect goods must be made within 2 days of receipt, and be made with photographic evidence. In which case we will replace the goods free of charge or at our sole discretion refund the price of the goods. We shall be under no further liability. This does not affect your statutory rights
- We will take every care to ensure that product information and pricing are accurate at the time they are entered. All sizes and measurements are approximate.
The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute between us will fall exclusively under the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.
All contents of listings are the property of The Cork Shed and may not be reproduced without express permission.